Giulio Campi (* around 1500 in Cremona; â 5 March 1572 ibid.) was an Italian painter.
The eldest son of Galeazzo Campi was already 1522 pupil of Giulio Romano, at that time in Mantua, learned from him besides painting also sculpture and architecture, but is not an outstanding master. Exceptionally good is his high altar of 1527 in Sant Abondio in Cremona, Mary with the holy knights Celso and Nazaro, full of Venetian color beauty; his wall paintings, however, in Santa Margarita there are cold and spread out. Campi died in 1572.