Vicente Carducho (* 1576 or 1578 in Florence; 1638 in Madrid), also known as Vincenzo Carducci, was a painter at the Spanish court under Philip III and Philip IV.
Carducho belonged to a group of four court painters that Philip IV had taken over from his late father Philip III. These included Carducho and the painters Rodrigo de Villandrando, Bartolomé González and Eugenio Caxés. He arrived at the Spanish court with the help of his brother Bartolomé Carducho, who left his native Florence to become the assistant of the painter Frederico Zuccaro in the Escorial. Vicente Carducho accompanied him on this journey. When Zuccaro returned to Italy, Bartolomé Carducho remained at the Spanish court and was appointed court painter by Philip II in 1598. After the death of Bartolomé Carducho, this office was transferred by the new ruler Philip III to his brother Vicente. He painted the painting of the high altar of the Real Monasterio de la Encarnación in Madrid.
The main work was his "great Carthusian cycle" for the monastery of Santa María de El Paular, created between 1626 and 1632. It originally consisted of 56 paintings dedicated to the life of Saint Bruno, the martyrs and the history of the Carthusian order. 52 of these paintings, scattered after the dissolution of the monastery in 1835 and long forgotten, were rediscovered by Werner Beutler in 1994, who also organised the restoration and return to the monastery in 2011. This is the largest Carthusian cycle ever painted.